Saturday, July 10, 2010

The Passing Storms

Late this afternoon the storms came rumbling through again. Dark clouds, thunder, and some lightning, filled the sky as the rains fell. I had just made some scones and was sitting in Kat's rocker and watching tv, while I tested the freshly baked bread with my tea. A storm had just came through and another was coming in. There were no good detective shows to watch so I turned to the Gaither Show and they sang the song "Til the Storm Passes By". It was awesome, like God was right there watching us. (The song is on itunes)

Kat and Andy took the kids and went camping. I pray they may find shelter in His hand tonight. Rain and hail is forecasted throughout the night.

I looked out the window at the dogs right after a huge clap of thunder broke open the heavens. Sammy was sitting off the deck and looking at me as if I had just made that noise!! Saw Freckles and Little Black running out of the fields and heading over to the neighbor's barn. Guess they want to be dry AND look for mice!

All is good. The Lord is coming soon and we are in His care.

No comments: