Friday, July 9, 2010

A Brighter Day

The Bible verse for the day is:
"As I have observed, those who plow evil and those who sow trouble reap it." Job 4:8

It greatly grieves me when I find myself assuming the worst about someone else. Or making an assumption that their actions are going to be evil, or meant to harm me or my children, before they have acted. Haven't I just become the wicked one, in so doing? Can't we just live, under the protection of our Almighty God, and know that whatever wrongs come our way, He will keep us if we walk with Him.

1 Peter 3:15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts, and always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear; 16 having a good conscience, that when they defame you as evildoers, those who revile your good conduct in Christ may be ashamed. 17 For it is better, if it is the will of God, to suffer for doing good than for doing evil.

How do I have positive thoughts of all. I do admire people that are able to do that and just love to be around them! But me? Lord, help!!

The weather was so very beautiful yesterday....not to hot, with barely a wind. What will it be like in the new world? Will it be like the days of the Garden of Eden? I remember hearing laughter from a loved one that was musical like a bubbling brook, and I stood still in awe and listened with great pleasure. How great is our God's love for us to give us always His best!! Indeed, what a wonderful life it will be.

No comments: