Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday Morning with the Animals


This morning the dogs went out early(about 5 am). About 8:30-9 I heard this noise...I thought "hmmm Sam was probably just trying to play with the cats". Then I heard a big "whomp!" Now I knew she had dumped the dog food container again. Out I ran.

I was flabergasted!!!!! There was the cat-camper pulled one-quarter of the way across the deck, the cushion pulled out from the back and ripped up on the ground, the rug taken out and the cat scratch "teepee" on the ground. AND the dog food container up side down on the deck. I opened the door to the camper and the cats were just laid back in a leisurely style. They apparently didn't care who was pulling them or where.

The end of the camper is all tore up as that is what Sam used to pull with. She has the unbelieveable talent of being able to shred anything!!! Moved the camper to the other side of the deck, as now I am going to have to figure out how to fix the end that Sam tore up.

After a long separation from looking at them, I decided to warm up the left-overs for the dogs, seeing as it is snowing and getting cold. So I did. As always Sam just sits and stares at it until she sees Beamer eat and then she eats hers, too.

Feeling half-way sorry for the cats, I went in the fridge and got one of the cans of sardines. Opened it and warmed it a little. Then went out and put it in a dish for the cats. They are all lying on the top shelf of the camper. They KINDA stretch and sit up and stare over the side sniffing. Don't know if they ever got down to eat it, as I then left.

Such was the morning with the animals.

No comments: