Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Get It Done Day!

Not a day to look forward to, but one of necessity--"Doggy-do day." Amazing what they had been hiding under the snow and straw. Since I started so late in the day, I didn't get done in time to make it to the dump. Now there will be a quick trip to the dump in the morning.

Today was a beautiful day to be out, maybe a little cool with a wind blowing from the SW; but, under my coat it didn't phase me. The dogs were happy to follow me everywhere. I love Spring. Life is good--God is good.

Tomorrow is "visiting" day and church day for me, so on Thursday I will get back with an update on Gov. Huckabee's visit to Montana.  (No update.  His speech was not on hralthcare.)

Tonight I am skipping my procrastination ritual and going to scan another album. There just has to be these serious days every once in a while!! This will give Anita a chance to catch up with me, too!

No comments: