Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Blue Monday

Got up when I heard Beamer whine to go out. As I glanced out the glass sliding door, everything looked white outside. I hurried over to the door to see if it was really "white stuff" that I saw. YES, it was! We had snow again!! Those nice warm sunny days--gone. After the dogs and cats were taken care of I hurried downstairs to check weather.com. Only two days of cold and then it is back to the 50's. Yea! Of course, I wouldn't mind a little of those high 60's that Texas seems to be having, either.

So--its a cold day in Montana. Nothing to do except bake cookies and wash clothes. Kathleen had some left-over nut topping for sundaes. I used it in the peanutbutter cookies and they came out so very delicious!! Had to test quite a few just to make sure each one had that special, crunchy taste. mmmmm

Tomorrow I will be in town all day. This time I am shopping wisely. I have already started the draft of a SHOPPING LIST. Not going to forget the toothpaste this time! The present tube is now so smashed down, I'm not sure there is enough for another brushing. Also, need to get some trail mix and get some adventurous cookies made before Christopher gets here! Can't wait to surprise everyone with a new taste. Hopefully it will turn out good.

No comments: