Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday's Little Steps

How can one dog get into so much trouble? I let them out this morning and before I even got dressed, Sam had jumped the fence (with her line on) and was now on the other side of the fence trying to dig in the frozen ground to get back in! After getting dressed and going around the snow drifts, I got her on a leash. Both dogs are to stay inside until I can watch them. I don't need Sam going over and getting caught up on the fence!

So I went to check the internet and while I was gone, Sam chewed a big hole in Beamer's pillow and pulled out the stuffing. NOW they ARE going out and not coming back. Since it wasn't suppose to be above freezing, I was going to just let them out for short periods at a time. Now, they can just chill out there. I walked past the window a little it later and the sun had come out and they were both sunning themselves on the deck.

This afternoon I baked cookies and watched the news and a Christian station for a bit. I promised Kathleen cookies tomorrow and I got them all done before the dogs came back in. (Yea!) The drive for a pepsi isn't here today...but I sure am tired. As soon as I hear from the kids, I am going to bed. The dogs are already in. The pillow repaired. We are ready for the night!

No comments: