Monday, June 6, 2011

Summer vacation starts!

My grandson has arrived for the summer!  Yea!   It is the official start of summer for us.   It is so hard to keep track of the years, however, Christopher turned two on 9/11/01, so as long as I still have the ability to add or subtract, I will be able to figure out his age.  This year he will turn 12 and NEXT year he will be a teenager!!    In California, my youngest granddaughter, born on her grandfather's birthday, is celebrating her 8th birthday! 

Time does not stop for anyone and there are so many things I wish I had taught MY children, but never made the time to teach them.  One day I woke up, mentally, and realized they had left; they had started their own lives, and it was now too late.    But, that is not the end of the story.  We have a Savior!!!   With Him, there is no time, no boundaries, no impossibilities.  He opens doors we could never have dreamed of, and He has opened doors for me and my children.      My God, My Lord, My Hope! I commit all to His Hands.   What glory is there if I am saved and those I love are lost?? 

No comments: