Friday, June 10, 2011

Peaceful Day

Today was beautiful!   The sun shone warmly all day and even the gentle breeze, that blew for a while this afternoon, was semi-cool.   As the day wore to an end, the stillness of the evening brough a restful quietness to the countryside.  After all these rainy, chilly days, it was so very refreshing.  

This afternoon, Chris and Kathleen discovered that we do not have one frog in the pond...there are at least five!!  I thought, from listening to the croaking, that I could hear another frog there--but five!?!  I don't know where all the other frogs came from!  We know we had ONE frog hopping around when we laid sod last year.   Kat, Andy and Chris are making plans for the pond...it will be exciting to see what they end up doing. 

Hopefully tomorrow will be another day like today.  I look forward to getting as far as possible on the mowing, before the rain returns.   God is good.  He is our Comfort and our Peace.

1 comment:

Sr Crystal Mary Lindsey said...

I LooooVe Montana...I thought I found Heaven going there!! Peace.....And rain is okay as long as there are no floods.. Five frogs, I wonder what they sound like? Ours here just croak but when I was once in Texas I heard this crying like babies..and thats what I thought they were until my husband informed me otherwise.. it sounded so sad?? Hope yours sound happy. Hugs.