Thursday, June 2, 2011

Night Sky


In the dead of the night it came.  First as one thunk, against the house, then increasing in volume, and then the hail dropped from the sky.   My curtains lite up as lightening streaked across the dark sky.  I went and got the camera, hoping to get a picture of the lightening, but I would click, as the lightening started, and a breathe or two after the lightening flashed the camera would snap the shot of the now darkened sky. 

Finally, I remembered there was "video" on the camera, so I took a couple of videos, but the computer will not support them, so I am putting the one that turned out on this blog so that I can view it.  Very little thunder with the storm.   The video shows the end of the storm....wished I had gotten the brunt of it!

The majesty of God's handiworks is awesome--the lightening, the hail, the dark night sky--who can be like the Lord!

3 comments:

Sr Crystal Mary Lindsey said...

Yes, God does give the best fireworks possible. Blessings from the land of Oz.

RandiGrace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RandiGrace said...

Thank you. You live in the Land of Oz?? Is that slang for Australia??