Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The "Since I Quit Drinking" Song

The  song "Since I Quit Drinking" by Toby Keith is found on youtube sung by an unknown.   He has the same "cheesey" smile my grandkids have, when they flash you that special smile!

When Toby Keith's song first came out in the 1990's, I played it over and over, driving everyone nuts.  I got Timmy to dance a song with me, but the rest of the dances were with my little Sarah.  It was fun and she loved it too! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxSSDynaTYY&feature=player_embedded#at=33

This one sounds like the real soundtrack, cute pics, but the sound is not very clear. (REMOVED)

I had to remove the link of the youtube video that played Toby Keith singing the song in the video.   Comments from commentors glared on the screen as they used indecent remarks.

Life is fun -- through the hard times and the good times!  Lord keep us and guide us all.

No comments: