Sunday, April 17, 2011

Montana Springtime

Back again...from the land of the sun to ---snow!!!! ---and wind!!!  The first day back was the day for our church to stand in front of Planned Parenthood, in prayer, to stop the abortions.   The wind was cold.  Barb got these huge signs that were taped onto sheets of styrofoam and the wind kept trying to take off with the poster  I held.  Thank the Lord that this time I brought my "about 10-pound" purse with me and I could use it as a weight on the far end! 

Today I awoke and looked outside and the ground was covered in snow.  Even though today was to be a day of rest, I was considering going out and cleaning up the mess the dogs made of everything on the deck.  Perhaps this was God's way of saying...work tomorrow, rest today.   God be with us.

No comments: