Monday, January 3, 2011

God is With Us

The dogs started barking and as I walked past the front door, a vehicular shape beside the pickup, caught my eye.  Looking out I saw a bobcat clearing the drive.  Yahoo!!   Grabbing coat and gloves, I ran outside. 
What a beautiful site to see all the snow getting blown out into the yard!  Hagan Construction was imprinted on the cab of the bobcat. It is the construction company that is building a house down the road.

The driver stopped and jumped out.  A wonderful young man then helped me pull the pickup out of the snow bank and then finished clearing the roadway!     I offered to pay him, but he said no.  He just wanted to help.  He must have been an angel sent by the Lord!  Thank you, Lord.

Tomorrow I will go to town and have the pickup checked out and oil changed.  Life is good.


No comments: