Sunday, January 9, 2011

Another Cold Day

We aren't having the storms that the other parts of the country are having, but we are having a cold spell.  A high today of 8 and the nights in the minuses!  Those poor animals stuck out in the cold--especially those without shelter, or adequate shelter!  It is amazing, though, how God takes care of his animals.  Our outside kitties look like huge fur balls!  They are so warm and cuddly.  I stuck Hazel in the garage, so she would not be out in the bitterness of the winter, but Freckles is too busy out chasing mice to worry about the cold!!  Since he does have shelter, I don't worry too much.

So, today, I will sit in my rocker, lined with an electric throw, and work on the computer.   If something comes on tv, that would be nice too.   I can't believe how God has made the simple things in our lives so very enjoyable!

No comments: