Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Winter soon to come.

The ground was wet this morning, snow mingling with the rain from last night. When I went outside this morning, I came around the corner of the house and the wind must have cooled the cement even more. As it was, I did some fancy ice skating as I skated around the corner! In case some black ice also caught me by surprise on the highway, I was a little more careful driving today. I am so glad I got those new tires!

Last night I was awaken from my sleep when the storm came in. It was so loud, I thought there was a big semi truck or something in the front yard. It was just the wind...and it was strong. Hopefully this cold spell doesn't last too long. Church tonight. All is good.

(I took out the little story on Tim & Huimin. This escapade when they were 16 or 17 yrs old can wait until they are ready to retell it for themselves. I'll have other stories.)

No comments: