Friday, October 16, 2009

El Niño

The weather forecasters predict an El Niño Dec-Feb.   I am looking forward to it.    This will be good for the old dog...those cold days are hard on him.  And, we found out neither dog is house broken, so looking to have them stay inside with me was not a welcome alternative.

Since it is suppose to rain on Sun/Mon, I am thinking of getting together with Kathleen to decide what kind of flower beds she wants on the side of the house.  We can get it in right after the rain or during the rain, if it is not too heavy.   A neighbor down the road just gave us some Medallion Cross Lilies, which are suppose to be big red lilies.  I am anxious to see them bloom.  A search on the internet turned up nothing on them.

I see my sister is blogging again.   That is great!!!   She has a good strong writing style and it is very enjoyable reading of her adventures.  

No comments: