Saturday, December 29, 2012

Second Childhood

My Dad had a good sense of humor and was really outrageous at times.  He would say he was just getting into his second childhood.   Laughter is good for the soul.
 
I found the Big Bopper's songs on youtube and the babies and I have been rocking to them.  It is amazing how a fun song can make your heart so light and life is good.   The babies love to dance and so do I.  Of course, neither one of us will make the American Bandstand (if its still on), but someday they could!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6owndpRu28

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSRYTqkIh_I


When the Lord gives you a heavy burden, He is there to lift you up. 

Matthew 11:27 All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father. Nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and the one to whom the Son wills to reveal Him. 28 Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

No comments: