Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A Time of Healing

After the first day with the therapist, I felt so good and so back to normal that I thought I was "healed".   Then, on day two, I could hardly walk.  The therapist had gotten rid of the pain, but apparently after eight years, my joints and muscles don't just change overnight.  We are now doing progress at a steady pace with therapy and an exercise routine to keep everything in alignment and resetting it as needed.  I am looking forward to summer, when I really will be able to be normal again!!  Hopefully, there will be a complete healing before then!!

God is good.   His graciousness and His love has kept us and has given us all pathways to adventure and love.  Whatever comes, whatever happens, He will deliver us.    

2 comments:

Sr Crystal Mary Lindsey said...

Yes, His goodness endures forever.
I pray for total healing for you. I know what its like to suffer pain myself. BUT, mine is getting better. Swimming in a heated pool is good. I asked and received healing for my heart, and didn't think about my knee..DAAAAAAA!!
I believe there is a link in asking forgiveness for our sins, naming what we can remember, and being anointed with oil and prayed over. xx

RandiGrace said...

Yes, Crystal, you are right. Only in forgiveness can we walk with Him. I got a picture, that first day, of what I can have back, and I am working on it with the therapist. If I hadn't felt that healing, I would think what I have now was as good as I got, but I got a picture of the health I will have when we finish treatment.

The Lord works that way a lot of times, we get a snapshot of what's to come, but there is a lot of mountains and valleys before we reach the end.

I am glad you are feeling better, Crystal. I, too, had a membership at a warm pool. I cancelled it before the treatments, however, and now I will just have to be happy with a hot bath. :) God's blessings be with you, randi