Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Good Intentions

No matter how good your intentions are, you gotta put work into your project to make it happen.   I started reorganizing my stuff at home--unpacking books and setting them on shelves.  A new internet system was put in with wireless, so that I can actually work right from my room, or go to the media room, depending on what I am doing.  It seems like I am kinda doing a dance with Kat and Andy.  They make their plans and I make my plans to fit around theirs.  I can't wait until their remodeling is complete!!!   So much to do!

Winter blew in today.  It is suppose to last one day, but, unfortunately, it is just a taste of what is in store for our little outside kitties.  Somehow we need to make some sort of heating pad for their little house.  My thought is to use heat tape and pipes.  Building it to give heat without causing a fire is my greatest concern.   Hopefully physical therapy will help my back, as, if this works for the cats' home, I then want to build one for the dogs.  Tomorrow, when we get back to town, I will get the supplies.  It is going to be fun to get started!

The twins are growing so fast!  They now roll over and just keep on rolling to get where they wish to go.  What a miracle the development of a child is.  Each new development happens in its own time frame.  God is good.  The miracle of His love is everywhere.

No comments: