Sunday, February 28, 2010

Breakfast

Do you ever find anything good for breakfast? I like something quick with a glass of tea. Toast is ok.

The last time I baked cookies I was looking for some chocolate chips and found none. What I did find was some deluxe trail mix that Kat had. It was old but not that dated. So I used it. (She said ok.) It turned out pretty good and it makes a really quick breakfast. The next time I am getting the one without peanutbutter chips and sunflower seeds stuck in it, though! All the fruit and nuts in it are healthy for you. It has sugar, but so does your cereal. Can't wait to experiment with it!

A lot of earthquakes lately! Major ones. Last saturday Tim also felt an earthquake over where he is stationed. It wasn't a six, but it did shake them around. If you ever want to check out the status of earthquakes in the world go to:

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/quakes_all.php

We are having earthquakes everyday, somewhere!

No comments: