Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Back to the Family Pictures

Went and got the old computer back from Mom's back room yesterday. She still thought I was a young "spring chicken" that could jump up and get things done instantly. She was impatient with my slow progress, especially since I didn't make it over when I was recouperating from my back injury and, during the below freezing cold, when I wanted to be home to make sure the dogs got inside. It is better this way, anyways. I can now scan at my own pace and not have to worry about geting home. When I have everything ready, then I will get her input. No sense aggravating the elderly, and, she has her own work to do. The only thing on her mind now is getting in a garden and she is chomping at the bit to get out there!!

The weather is suppose to stay in the 40's. The dogs and cats are really enjoying seeing the sunshine! Sunshine--where they can lie in the sun and get their tummies warm. When it gets a little warmer, I might join them out there on a lounge chair. Of course, we first need to train Sammy not to jump in our laps!! Nothing like a full grown black lab/boxer thinking she is still a pup! Life is good.

No comments: