Monday, January 12, 2015

Back to Scones

Today my daughter-in-law and I are getting our lists together for shopping on Wednesday.   Plans are being made to create some scones with fruits and, also, scones with vegetables.  We all need something nutritious to have for breakfast, lunch and snacks.  Today is the thinking part - what can we put in and what kind of batter do we need?  I can't wait to see what we end up with.
 
My travels have led me from one  end of the country to the other.  The timing of everything has been amazing.  I am an old woman without a lot of abilities, but with God, doors have opened, that without His hand, would not have opened.  I never know where He is going to take me.   Whatever we seek, without God in our lives, there will be no fulfillment.  I am terrible at letting go, but we need to leave all things in God's Hands.  He is the God of the impossible, there is no better place to be, than to be in His care.  God be with us.

Matthew 19:26 Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

No comments: