Saturday, October 6, 2012

His design

Of all the stupid things to do, I think one of the worst is to park your vehicle in another vehicle's blind spot.  The other day I parked the pickup, but I didn't pull up, like I usually do.  Then yesterday, the grandkids and I went to leave in the SUV.  I piled the unused car seats together in the middle of the back seat, which then blocked off my view in the rear.  I went ahead and backed up, looking out my side mirror.   The next thing we knew there was this big C-R-U-N-C-H sound.  I stopped, got out and checked.  Yep, I backed one vehicle right into the other.  As if the day wasn't frustrating enough!   Both driveable, so that is good.

We continued our trip to town.  On the way home, I stopped and checked out the river.  The water level was back up.   It is AMAZING how much water can fall from a rainfall!! 



It takes 65 gallons of water just to water the lily beds, and with that they just get a stream down the middle.   Just imagine how many gallons had to fall in order for the beds to be soaked, and then the whole countryside too!!  God is good.  His plans and designs are higher and greater than we can ever imagine.  That He, in all His glory, would love a sinner like me, I find that, also, a great mystery.
 

1 comment:

AnitaGay said...

hmmmmmm oh hmmmmmmmm teeheeee