Saturday, March 10, 2012

Springtime in Montana!

It doesn't take much to make a day long -- babies with Roseola, babies teething, babies with diarrhea and diaper rash, plugged toilet, and long car trips-- and March has had them all!! 

Spring is here!!  50 and 60 degree temps forecasted all week.  Following the republican candidates, while watching the babies, has kept me pretty busy.  I will be glad to get away from it for a few days, as I let myself get so involved and then my patience is thin to have to WAIT for the results.  I've kept busy commenting on some of the on-line news articles.  It is hard to believe some of the comments that come through.  That commenters can say slanderous accusations and totally get away with it.   I don't have to get involved in an on-line fight, but I can look up the facts and give it to the people that read the comments.

The Lord has been good to us, watching over all our travels and keeping us safe and busy.  I am looking forward to this year and I hope that the Lord does watch my step, so that I do, indeed, walk with Him.

No comments: