Thursday, September 8, 2011

Time Goes On

After returning home in the wee hours of Monday morning, I have found that my stamina is not what it used to be.  It is now Thursday and I finally feel recovered from the drive.  Usually I take longer rest breaks along the way, perhaps I just overdid it, twenty hours on the road is too long. 

Its amazing how, when you are over 60 years, you can feel like a young person that is being highjacked by aging problems!   I have talked to others that feel the same.  We just can't keep time from going forward without our body getting old.

Thank God He is there for us.  He never ages and with us He is as true today as He was yesterday.  We see less and less friends, as we  no longer are able to get around.  We can't get out to activities or even go shopping, but with God, we are complete, we are whole, He sees us as we really are -- without the encumbrances of the problems that come in this world.  The beauty and grace of His love are forever.

2 comments:

AnitaGay said...

pfffffff you think perhaps? ROFLOL

RandiGrace said...

Then some sisters NEVER grow up but still keep on aging! hehe No more "pffffs" from you, Anita!!