Friday, November 19, 2010

Heading Home Soon

It took awhile, but finally Lily (Serena's cat) took to the kittens. I hate to leave with them as she is going to miss them!

Little SuperFuzz had no problem cozing up with Bane.




When you are "little" you should have a little more respect for the ones that are "bigger" than you. Not Taz, he liked Bane's bed and wasn't sharing.



Its now time to head home and wouldn't you know it--there is a blizzard advisory over the California mountains for this weekend. The weather back home is dropping into the minuses, so...maybe the whole trip is going to be a winter driving challenge. I am so glad we have 4-wheel drive!

The Lord has brought me through some terrible winter storms in the past, He is not going to forsake us now. I can't count the number of times I've driven in white-out conditions, hoping to see something showing the sides of the road. One time I traveled from Colorado Springs to Montana and there was not a car on the road. Of course, I never checked weather reports, or listened to the news, so I had no idea what was going on. I got out to scrape the windshield, as my defroster wasn't working, and the road was so slick I could not even stand. I can't believe that the car was able to stay on the road!!

God is good. He gets us through our adventures. God be with us all.

No comments: