Sunday, June 29, 2014

Out With It!

God created Adam, and Adam was able to think and to talk with the Lord.   God created Eve, from Adam's rib, and Adam was able to speak to Eve.  What is this mind, this spirit, this life that God has given us?  What an awesome gift the Lord has put into us--a gift to communicate, and to understand each other.  Adam didn't have a mind of a baby, where one would have to take his hand and teach him how to work, live and love, he had the mind of a man, and Eve of a woman. 

In addition to life, we each have our own gift(s), that the Lord has given us.   There is a great joy in using that gift for the Lord.  May we all be so blessed.

So, what is new with me?  My room is stuffed with old files and needless information.   I now have some time to myself, and will use that time to put old files on a spreadsheet and then destroy all files, except the ones with original paperwork that must be kept.   It is so frustrating to keep heavy boxes, that clutter the room, that may never be opened again.  So...out with it!!  When God opens a door for me, I don't want to be bogged down with baggage of useless "things".  The time of His return draws near, and my desire is to be ready for Him.  God be with us all.

No comments: