Monday, October 13, 2014

Quick Trip and Now Back to Life

I did not find Little Black in California, but I am not giving up.   As soon as I can get the pictures off my computer, that crashed earlier this year, I will post again, and post a reward with the message.  That, hopefully, will get the neighborhood kids involved.

Finished up another project from my to-do list!   It took a few intense days, but it was time for the messages to go out.

Today the house needs to be cleaned and readied for the hunters -- hunting season is about to start.  So, today inside work...tomorrow outside work.  There is lots to do, but when you  keep going forward, it seems to go quickly.

God is good!  I love these fall days.  The days are still warm and the skies almost look like spring, again. 

No comments: