Saturday, September 6, 2014

Fall Comes

"He Was So Much More" by Carroll Roberson:

                 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa9MG_4OGHM

This song is so beautiful. It has a touch of country to it, and I love it.   What an awesome God we have!

Well, health-wise, it turned out I pulled a muscle.  Who would think that would hurt so much!  But, rest and walking carefully, sitting carefully and laying carefully, and it is healing.  Yea!   Can't wait to be "normal", and yep, I know I will be.  If God chooses, that this is a cross to carry, then, so be it, I will keep limping along.

Fall is stepping into the country beautifully, with the night-time cooling down and touches of warmth during the day.   The grasshoppers are clicking and jumping everywhere, and the half-grown kittens are leaping and pouncing all over, trying to catch one.   God is good.  We have a beautiful world!

No comments: